(780) 968 1333
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will not release any Security Patches for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 – This will have major Security ramifications, if not addressed.
Here's what we can help with:
- Investigate and analyze what IT systems are affected.
- Determine what can be upgraded and what needs to be replaced.
- Determine what application software needs to be upgraded at the same time.
- Develop an upgrade plan, including new equipment specifications.
- Obtain quotes for new equipment and upgrade services.
- Obtain approval for your upgrade plan.
- Order equipment and software.
- Deploy new equipment, software and perform the upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system bugs.
- Decommission and dispose of old equipment.
Groups affected by the W7EOL news include:
- Groups using Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2, Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Exchange (Email) Server 2010, and SQL (Database) Server 2008.
- Medical Clinics, including Dental Clinics, Hearing Care Clinics, Physiotherapists, Massage Clinics, and more
- Small and Medium Businesses (SMB’s)
- Regulatory groups
TRINUS can help.
W7EoL / Break's Over! - Its Time to Treat the End of Windows 7 Seriously. This is a BIG DEAL. It has the potential to disrupt IT systems world-wide, and unlike previous retirements of popular desktop operating systems (such as XP), the ramifications of delaying an upgrade - or worse, NOT upgrading - could be catastrophic. September 04, 2019
W7EoL / 150 Million Reasons ... A Rainy-day Topic About Why Microsoft Software Needs To Be Upgraded. The recent announcement that Microsoft are retiring Windows 7 and a host of server operating systems and applications, have spawned more than one WHY question. July 06, 2019
W7EoL / It's Like Déjà Vu All Over Again: Microsoft Retires Windows 7, Office 2010, and a Host of Server-based Systems For Microsoft, it's déjà vu all over again. They've just announced that the official retirement of Windows 7 will be January, 2020, and Windows 10 will be the only viable alternative. June 26, 2019