Cyber security is the concept of securing computer systems, programs, and networks against digital attacks, including hacking, phishing, viruses, ransomware, or any other malware. A well-designed cyber security program will use a variety of software applications and training programs to create multiple layers of protection for your computers, data, servers, network, and other devices.
TRINUS uses a proven approach to identify and protect against both general online threats and those that may be specific to your organization or industry. Our cybersecurity offerings include:
- Infrastructure security
- Data protection and backups
- Application security
- Network and cloud security
- Cybersecurity assessments
- Business continuity planning and disaster recovery
- Policy and procedure reviews
- Advanced technical cybersecurity countermeasures
- Continuous system monitoring and threat analysis
- Operational security
- Physically securing devices, and
- End-user education for defending against phishing and socially-engineered hacks
In the past five years, no TRINUS client using our cyber security services has lost data or system access due to a cyber security breach.