Career / Technical Services Dispatcher
Trinus Technologies is a full-service IT Provider to clients throughout Alberta with a 23+ year history of successfully delivering Information Technology services to municipal governments and SMBs. Our mission is to provide reliable, customer focused technology solutions and services. We value reliability, professionalism and a client focused mindset. We are a dynamic company with excellent employee benefits and work environment. We are looking for an experienced individual to work with a team of 10-15 technicians in providing first class IT services for our clients.
Who are you?:
- You have a deep understanding of IT concepts and a real passion for technology.
- You love working with people and solving problems.
- You enjoy mentoring, training and motivating others.
- You are looking for a stable work environment in a growth-orientated company.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience working with Servers and networking including skills focused on, Microsoft Exchange server and Hyper-V.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in dispatch or organizational position.
- You enjoy process/policy creation and performance measurement.
- You enjoy planning and working with specifics tasks from start to finish.
What will you be doing?:
- Dispatching requests and service tickets across 3 primary teams.
- Coordinating service escalations and stalled tickets for resolution.
- Measure team performance against Trinus SLA’s.
- Working with peers to draft IT standard methodologies and deployment guides.
- Compile performance reports based on Trinus KPI’s.
- Providing direct help desk support for Trinus clients.
- Having fun while growing your knowledge in IT!
The work is engaging and meaningful – and there is room for you to advance your career in the company. This is a full-time position located at our head office in Stony Plain and is paid via an annual salary.
This is an exciting time for you to grow in the IT industry, so join us and let’s grow together.