Career / On-site Project Technician
Trinus Technologies is a full-service IT Provider to clients throughout Alberta with a 24+ year history of successfully delivering Information Technology services to municipal governments
and SMBs. Our mission is to provide reliable, customer focused technology solutions and services. We value reliability, professionalism and a client focused mindset. We are a dynamic
company with excellent employee benefits and work environment. We are looking for an experienced individual to work within a team of 10-15 technicians providing first class IT services for our clients.
Who are you?
- You have a deep understanding of IT concepts and a real passion for technology.
- You love working with people and solving problems.
- You are looking for a stable work environment in a growth-orientated company.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with Servers and networking including skills focused on, Microsoft Exchange server and Hyper-V.
- You enjoy working with a wide variety of technologies and IT solutions.
- You enjoy traveling and a large variety of work.
What will you be doing?
- Performing on-site installation of IT projects large and small throughout Alberta.
- Providing regular on-site support for Trinus contracted clients.
- Contributing to the creation of process best practices and IT standards.
- Supporting peers during large scale IT project deployments.
- Having fun while growing your knowledge in IT!
The work is engaging and meaningful – and there is room for you to advance your career in the company. This is a full-time position located at our head office in Stony Plain and is paid via an
annual salary. The working hours for this position are 8AM to 5PM Monday-Friday with the ability to work some weekends or holidays if required.
This is an exciting time for you to grow in the IT industry, so join us and let’s grow together.