Career / Account Manager – Outside Sales
Trinus Technologies is a full-service IT Provider to clients throughout Alberta with a 25-year history of successfully delivering Information Technology services to municipal governments and SMBs. Our mission is to provide reliable, customer focused technology solutions and services. We value reliability, professionalism, and a client focused mindset. We are a dynamic company with excellent employee benefits and fun work environment. We are looking for an experienced individual that has a proven track record in client relationship management and achieving sales targets, this individual should have a proactive and enthusiastic personality, as well they should have strong communication and persuasion skills while providing first class IT services for our clients.
Who are you?:
- You have a deep understanding of IT concepts and a real passion for technology.
- You love working with people and solving problems.
- You are looking for a stable work environment in a growth-orientated company.
- You have a minimum of 2-years experience working with or selling MSP solutions
- You have minimum of 5-years experience in client relationship management and sales, with a history of achieving sales targets.
- You can bounce back from rejection
- You have a strong personal work ethic and a high sense of self-motivation
- You enjoy traveling and a large variety of work.
What will you be doing?:
- Identifying and targeting potential customers through various methods such as networking, referrals, introductory (cold) calling, and social media.
- Making introductory calls to potential clients to understand their business pain-points that have a technical solution
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential and current clients.
- Prepare, deliver, and follow up with proposals, briefings and reports for new products and services to new and existing clients. This will involve verbal and written submissions
- Negotiating agreements and closing deals.
- Meet or exceed sales targets set by TRINUS.
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations to highlight TRINUS offerings
- Resolving customer issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Participating in trade shows, events, and other marketing activities to generate leads
- Providing regular sales reports and updates to management on sales activity and progress
- Having fun while growing your knowledge in IT!
The work is engaging and meaningful – and there is room for you to advance your career in the company. This is a full-time position located at our head office in Stony Plain and is paid via an annual salary. The working hours for this position are 8AM to 5PM Monday-Friday with the ability to work some weekends or holidays if required.
This is an exciting time for you to grow in the IT industry, so join us and let’s grow together.